On 07/05/10 14:18, mswlogo wrote:

> Please stop saying nobody else hears it on their setup as well.
> There is at least half a dozen folks that jumped in along the way and
> said, Yup I hear too on my system, and always use Max.

Can you please at least do us the courtesy of reading what we actually
say? Phil did *not* say "nobody else hears it"; he said:

"...whilst other people (including me) have no issue with the concept,
because they can't hear anything very bad happening."

ie. he can't hear anything bad, and he knows others that can't hear
anything bad.

This is not the same as saying "nobody else hears it".

R.