mswlogo;544284 Wrote:
> Thanks for trying.
>
> Please stop saying nobody else hears it on their setup as well. There
> is at least half a dozen folks that jumped in along the way and said,
> Yup I hear too on my system, and always use Max.
Yeah, probably because the DSP crossovers are pushing the signal partly
under the SNR "window" as you put it earlier in the thread, of your
DACs. I thought we explained that.

None of the other technical aspects covered in this thread explain it,
IMO. Unless someone wants to pipe in with "new" information.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/richpub/listmania/byauthor/A3H57URKQB8AQO/ref=cm_pdp_content_listmania/203-7606506-5721503.

(Inguz bass EQ'd) SB3 -> (pre bypassed) Krell KAV-300i -> PMC AB-1
(caps bass EQ'd) Desktop -> Genius Slab SW-flat2.1 700
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II