darrenyeats;544295 Wrote:
> mswlogo, I was looking for that but I couldn't find it. Can you send a
> link please? Edit: found it in related thread.
>
> Too? Has someone claimed something else is "f'ked up"?
> Darren

Actually it just may be. But willing to admit errors unlike some
folks.

I plan to run it with better unbalanced cables and making sure they are
no where near AC cables (which I have all shielded) and I'll try to run
it on balanced as well. I normally don't run analog on anything. Only
place is within my DSP speakers.

The "Soundcard" and Laptop were all on battery power. And other tests
using that setup were much cleaner. I should have noticed the 60hz. But
it was late.

I doubt it's the transporter. So I suspect the analog cable picked it
up.

--
mswlogo

XP > Cat5 > Transporter/DuetController > SPDIF > Meridian G68 > DSP6000,
DSP5500HC, DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF > Meridian DSP5000
XP > Cat5 > DuetReceiver > SPDIF > Meridian G91 > DSP5000

'My Transporter Setup'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=350741&postcount=45)
'Hitch Hikers Guide to Meridian' (http://www.meridianunplugged.com)