mswlogo;550412 Wrote:
> They are both absolutely 100% bit perfect (TosLink and Coax, Wifi and
> Wired). I've recorded the SPDIF on both and neither will miss a bit.
> Only difference may be jitter. But as dicussed elsewhere a good DAC
> will take care of that.

Interesting, I've never found a DAC that can completely eliminate
jitter and I've tried a few, including a Bel Canto DAC2 (that
supposedly reclocked) and my existing Meridian 568.2 that uses some
clever FIFO.  On both DACs, different quality digital sources sounded
different, implying that neither was fully successful in eliminating
jitter.

--
Mr_Sukebe

SB Touch, Meridian 568.2, Bel Canto Evo2i, Impulse Ta'us, Coherent
system, audio-technica and Zanash cables, Stillpoints