I really like the Mozart Grands, I have had mine for about 3 years now.
I primarily listen to Jazz and all it's variants so my comments are
based around this genre but I do listen to a wide range of music and
the Grands to me perform exceptionally well. Mine are being driven by a
Rotel RA-1062 integrated that seems to match them very well. I do not
listen at mind numbing levels nor does my listening room ever double as
a techno dance club.

They can be a little finicky to get dialed in initially and I spent
many weeks tweaking. In my room I found they like to be separated by at
least 10 feet or so and minimal toe-in. I found that small adjustments
in distance from the back wall can have significant affect on the low
end. Mine are about 5 feet into the room and the bass response
surprises me. I have no need to even consider a sub. Also play around
with tilting them back slightly using the adjustable spikes. Depending
on your listening position and height this can make a difference. And
grills off is my preference.

As always YMMV, lots of variables etc, etc.....

Enjoy!

BTW, when does a speaker become "audiophile"? :-)

[image:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff105/anothertribe/Touch/DSC_0234.jpg]

--
AnotherTribe