magiccarpetride;582334 Wrote:
> ... Why not look more closely at what's going on? Not everything in life
> is measurable, especially when we're talking about such subtle things as
> the art of sound.

I agree with this, but it appeared that you were also trying to
establish that there is some fundamental flaw in (good) digital. All I
can say is that analogue has different flaws. They are still flaws. All
reproduction methods are flawed.

You happen to prefer one set of flaws, me another. That's fine, but you
can't claim that analogue is inherently superior to good digital.
I've owned and heard plenty of both and made my decision. It wasn't
based purely on convenience!. Convenience was the icing on the cake
(for me).

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.