MBlue72;582396 Wrote:
> ... and all I asked was whether next to buy a Touch or a DAC.
>
> Dave
>
> PS ... I'm leaning toward the DAC.

I am close to being motivated enough to actually go to the trouble of
listening to the analog output of my Touch vs. through the DAC I have
in this system, which is a Wyred 4 Sound DAC-1:
http://www.wyred4sound.com/webapps/site/74030/117839/shopping/shopping-plusB.html?find_groupid=18157

Would that help you?  Not sure it really would since the DAC-1 isn't
what you were talking about and cost quite a bit more than the Touch.
If you are interested then I will try to take a listen tomorrow.  (Hey
I realized that I could even use the same cables since the DAC-1 has
both balanced and single ended outputs.  We all know how important it
will be to remove the cable factor. :) )

--
ncarver