diego;605178 Wrote:
> Nice! It shows clearly that WiFi is less reliable - and needs more
> network and network adapter traffic to deliver the bytes accurately.
> Needless to say that personally, I think that this can have an effect
> on sound quality, but please, don't reply on that, its clear enough,
> that the different philosophies here will have different opinions on
> that (roughly "I believe what I hear" versus "I believe what I measure"
> versus "I believe what I like to believe" :) ).

Is the Squeezebox unique in the sense that it transmits its music data
using TCP/IP to the receiver - which of course will always ensure music
data with 100% integrity due to how this protocol works? In comparison,
how does the Sonos Bridge accept music data? Does that use Jitter free
TCP/IP?

--
stop-spinning