darrenyeats;605949 Wrote:
> If you're worried about wifi (I'm not) you're probably better off
> investing the extra money in a better DAC that can reject jitter and
> isolate noise properly. That way you keep the convenience of wifi
> worry-free and probably you'll get better fidelity too.
> Darren

Nah, I'm not worried about wifi, it works perfectly from a streaming
perspective, It's just that I am in the Audiophile section and some are
leading me to believe that I should switch wireless off for better
fidelity - so I may as well wring as much out of it as possible where I
can - because I won't be getting the soldering iron out like the
Lampizator.

I am currently looking at DACs though, and am seriously interested in
the new Rega DAC - which has been carefully designed to reject noise -
and my local dealer thinks it's awesome! Never heard it myself though.

I will be selling some decent CD players in order to put towards it -
but for now though, I will keep my old DPA Little Bit 3 DAC currently
hooked up to the SB.

--
stop-spinning