> 1.5 Output tuning and selection
>

> With this modification you will disable either the analog or the
> digital output.
> And you'll turn of the Alsa "plugin" output mode - which is the 2nd
> best choice in terms of SQ.. With this mod we go straight to the
> "hardware=hw".
> By default they all outputs run in parallel.
> You'll also be able to define a single output for a 24bit USB DAC.
>
> NOTE: There are radio stations sampled with less than 44.1khz. Those
> radio
> stations will cause the so called "Chipmunk" effect.
> At this point you need to set your priorities!!! If those
> radio stations are
> important to you, you need to skip this modification.

Can this be made in two separate mods?

I would like to have only spdif output active,
but I would also like to be able to listen to some of my favorite
internet radio stations, which are now suffering from the chipmunk
effect.

Why the Alsa plugin output mode tweak, had to go together with
activating/deactivating spdif/analog outputs and USB?

Can this be separated please? :)

.

--
Kuja