Phil Leigh;627680 Wrote:
> Well, lets see:
> the old stack was about £900 ( I bought it all new)
> The mods were ~£600 all-in
>
> I sold this setup for ~£750 in total on eBay (including a cable I no
> longer need between DAC and X10)
>
> The M1 was £400
> The M1 mods are £300
>
> I will be up £50 on the deal :-)
>
> I may have the Touch modified by Audicom at the same time - that would
> be another £300.
>

> Economically I am doing OK!
Well done. I would probably try to follow your example but i am hung up
on the thought that surely MF will incorporate the V link sooner or
later.
As regards modifying the Touch I had it done by Fidelity audio who
changed the clock but not the switchmode regulators as Audiocom do. Of
course once you've done that it may become tempting to try the linear
psu and....

--
adamdea