Oh my god what a long painful read that was over on Audiophool.
I am personal friends with Bob Carver, one of the audio designers that
spat in the face of the Audiophools, and made an $800 stock Carver
amplifier have an identical audio signature as a set of $20,000 tube
amplifiers. They gave him the credit... But then tried to take it away,
and even sued him for using the review in his ads.
Regardless of what they say, there is no way in hell they will ever
give a PAYING customer a nevitive review.

I'm glad to see in your ongoing fight to promote some enlightenment of
thenSqueezebox line, at least a couple people opened their eyes.

This is the exact same thing I am trying to do in September at
CarverFest.
I've had my SB3 for about 3 years, and in the last year or so, I know I
have convinced no less than 5 of our forum members to buy some SD unit.
I am the first person that anyone on the forum knows to buy a
Transporter. I honestly expect Logitech will make a few thousand
dollars due to me.

I honestly enjoy teaching some of the "old dogs" new tricks. I'm 37 and
am the youngest so called "Audiophile" at the event. There will be about
45 people there that come and go throughout the 10-day event.
"Golden-Ear Tom" and I are the event cordinators, and are there the
full 10 days.

So with a $50,000 system being driven soley by a Transporter, I fully
expect to help the digital world (at least a little anyway) out, and
try to showcase the true level of quality and convience that can be
achieved for less than $1000.

>From what I know, the reviewer from Absolute Sound might be coming up
to a few days to run a story on the Fest. I am hoping he comes on one
of the days that we run the A/B testing. We might be able to get him
involved, and to possibly write a little something in their magazine.

--
Toy Maker

(2) Squeezebox3's - (1) Transporter2 - 7TB Acer Home Server - iPad -
iPeng
And more toys than any one person should be aloud to own.