tufty;667670 Wrote:
> It is a known compromise when running tt that radio stations at lower
> sample rates will not play back properly. You might try to find another
> feed. I use Triode's iPlayer plugin and all BBC radio stations work fine
> for me (using the first format option, AAC-FlashAAC-WMA, which I never
> changed). Perhaps you are not in the UK and getting lower quality
> streams?

Hi there

Thanks for your reply. I am in the UK & all radio stations were working
perfectly with TT2.

I've got the Triode BBC iplayer plug-in installed on the server.

Any ideas what I can tweak to get this running? I note the Tune-In plug
in advice - is that the solution?

Many thanks in advance

Mark

--