Hi Klaus,

F.Y.I.

You probably won't recall my earlier post in this thread about
buffering issues with 24bit/96kHz flac files when using TT3.0 - I tried
lots of increments to the buffer setting from 3400 -> 10000 with no
difference on any of the settings. Playback was continually interrupted
by the Touch needing to re-buffer.

I eventually tracked the problem down - it was a network issue. I had
been using a BT HomeHub 3 (UK only DSL/ADSL+ wireless router). For
various reasons, I thought there were other issues with the HomeHub and
decided to change it for a Netgear WNDR4500. Problems with 24bit/96kHz
cleared immediately.

So... if anyone in the UK using a BT HomeHub 3 is having issues with
TT3.0, that could well be the problem.

Hope this is helpful info.

Bob

--