JezA;669988 Wrote:
> re FLAC streaming ..
>
> I notice that with LMS on the Settings > Advanced > Filtypes page, the
> first stream format (by default) is now AIFF. I remember being told
> awhile ago that the server goes down the list in order and picks the
> first non-disabled decoder. So does this mean that by default FLACs
> will now be streamed as AIFF with LMS? Is there a (good) reason for
> this?

No (unfortunately) - there is an "invisible" hierarchy of preference
not obvious by staring at convert.conf or the filetypes web page...

FLAC is always the default stream format of choice if the filetype is
FLAC... IIRC

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1
DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's,
ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus
Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.