garym;678833 Wrote:
> OK, this confirms it. MCR is a very high quality troll. Either for his
> own amusement or possibly as part of a larger study related to his PhD
> dissertation, he throws out things here on the forums and then sits
> back and waits to capture and/or record the responses of those seeking
> truth, justice, and better audio.
>
> Don't get me wrong, I'm not putting down MCR in any way. I'm in awe.
> It's brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Hahaha, good one! For what it's worth, that was a piece of free advice
from me, and you're free to use it any way you like (or not to use it).
Others, however, may find it more useful.

It's kind of odd how many people on this forum are extremely dogmatic.
You give them a piece of good old common sense advice, such as 'there
is always room for improvement', and they get agitated and for some
reason feel threatened and want to retaliate. But in all seriousness,
people, no matter how much you may think that you have reached the
pinnacle in your audio configuration, there will always be some other
system that will take your system to school. To repeat: there is always
room for improvement, no matter what the fundamentalists may say.

As far as using this forum to work on a PhD thesis, you're right,
Morpheus -- this is an ideal matrix for studying symptoms of unfounded
paranoia and the blossoming of conspiracy theories. All you need to
work on now is finding your Neo who will liberate you from being
enslaved in this matrix.

Just beware of Agent Smith, if you get my drift...

--
magiccarpetride