I've enjoyed T3.0 for my setup,thanks! I have a onkyo 608 avr I use for
my Touch, for quite awhile I was using a monoprice digital coax
thinking this was the best route,was bored last week and decided to toy
around with an old Monster toslink,to my surprise it opened my music
up,so I took a forum members advice and got a glass toslink, Sonicwave
glass .5m my avr's coax must be crap if I'm getting a cleaner,smoother
more detailed sound from this,I've read many battles between the two
and coax always seems to be the winner,huh Just want to say thanks for
the time spent from all of you who have made this gadget a fantastic
music box!

--
c-eling