cfraser;679082 Wrote:
> First the good part...and it's really good IMO. Smooth and fluid, I
> guess what some would call organic or analog-like. Unlike anything I've
> ever heard out of a digital source here. Sounds good with all types of
> music I tried, from plain female vocal to heavy metal.

Same thoughts as I had initially. Sounded so good, even on bad
recordings.
But when I went back to TT 3.0 i was blown away!
Played some music with the SBGK-mods, last track Patricia Barber -
Yesterdays from Nightclub (MFSL). Then stopped the music, back to TT
3.0, and hit play again.
And - as I wrote a few pages earlier here, before the war - the sound
was more powerful, alive and the bass noticeably stronger.

I consider trying the latest SBGK mods, he made one change after the
version I tried.

Regards
Rolf

--