wow, so I have implemented the p62 settings and i dont know what anyone
else thinks but I have to say that the presentation is a bit more laid
back, sort of a slight "pipe n slippers" leaning(but only VERY
slightly) that took a bit of sibilance out . I have my own high res
files of a recording(my own) done in pure blumlein at 24/96 to evaluate
this..I really, REALLY love the sounds the SBT is making now, feeding my
MYTEK dac. soundstage is deep and wide, and the imaging is pinpoint
precise, easy to tell where the players are in the soundstage...just
enough syrup to remove the "digitus".

I am thrilled!

I am curious to try Guido's values, so was wondering if he had the code
saved somewhere (like is laid out on page 62 here) so that I can just
copy and paste.

also..two more questions. I am going to disable the WLAN now(as the
droid doesnt need it??). i went in and assigned the ipaddress via
reservation on the router cfg page..wondering if any of that will
change?

thanks so much guys, jeesh.

--
TheOctavist