probedb;686617 Wrote:
> But Phil, "audiophiles" can hear everything, they hear bats
> communicating at night, they can hear the RF interference caused by a
> super nova in another galaxy, they can hear the movement of tectonic
> plates in the earths crust, they can hear.....oh what it must be like
> to be an "audiophile" ;) Our simple senses simply cannot grasp the
> reality they live in.

True, very true. However you left out a few important ones such as the
sound of the loose fitting sleeves on the violinist in the third row as
she moves her arms and the sound of the Ford Explorer with a worn left
front tire as it drove past the recording studio. Due to the great
soundstage that their system is able to produce they hear the Explorer
just as if it outside their listening room. Remarkable. It should be
noted that be changing power cords on various piece of equipment the
the Explorers worn tire moves from the left front to the right front,
left rear or right rear. With the stock power cord the worn tire
appears to be the spare! And who says power cords don't and can't make
a huge difference!

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch