probedb;686617 Wrote:
> But Phil, "audiophiles" can hear everything, they hear bats
> communicating at night, they can hear the RF interference caused by a
> super nova in another galaxy, they can hear the movement of tectonic
> plates in the earths crust, they can hear.....oh what it must be like
> to be an "audiophile" ;) Our simple senses simply cannot grasp the
> reality they live in.

Not to mention the other obvious benefits they possess: The ability to
remember tube part numbers up to ten characters and their associated
sound as well as well as their damnable ability to make patterned white
bread toast on their amplifiers without have to miss a single strain of
music.

--
pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless