Ambrose;686637 Wrote:
> Ah ha! I see you are a fellow colchester resident Darren! I have a few
> SACDs / DVD Audios on Ebay currently if interested?
> Genesis, Doobie Brothers, Queen, Dire Straits, Porcupine Tree & Joe
> Satriani.
> Can you recommend any Good Rock High Res downloads from HD Tracks for
> example as you seem to know a bit about these?
> Cheers
> Ambrose

Aha! I've not had much luck finding my music on hi rez with HD Tracks -
I tend to pick music then worry about recordings and masters later. Much
of the music I like isn't recorded brilliantly but what can you do.

In terms of SACD hybrids I think Mofi have come through for me on the
CD layer. I'm not aware of an easy way to rip the SACD layer.

I might be interested in Queen and Dire Straits...what albums do you
have and do they sound any good?!

Regards, Darren

--
darrenyeats