darrenyeats;686722 Wrote:
> Aha! I've not had much luck finding my music on hi rez with HD Tracks -
> I tend to pick music then worry about recordings and masters later.
> Much of the music I like isn't recorded brilliantly but what can you
> do.
>
> In terms of SACD hybrids I think Mofi have come through for me on the
> CD layer. I'm not aware of an easy way to rip the SACD layer.
>
> I might be interested in Queen and Dire Straits...what albums do you
> have and do they sound any good?!
>
> Regards, Darren

Hi,
I have on ebay at the moment (DrEvilWeasel):-
Queen - The Game [DVD Audio] (CD 2003) £15 staring price
Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms 20th Anniversary Edition £7 Starting
Price

PLus some others mentioned. I have Machine Head but cannot part with
that.
Queen very good sound Q as most Queen stuff is.
Dire straits good.
Cheers
Ambrose

--