evdplancke;686879 Wrote:
> To be exhaustive, I'd add there is another possible noise source: the
> processing noise of the NIC, that might depend of the pattern of the
> Ethernet transmission. Of course not altering the bits but possibly the
> digital to analog conversion inside the Touch or inducing jitter and
> adding hf noise to the signal of the digital ouput.

Oh, you are not exhaustive. What about electrostatic effects, air
pressure and humidity - and not to forget - the influence of the Flying
Spaghetti Monster (just to name a few)?

It's really beyond me (but I am willing to learn): why are you making
up potential "rationale" of a phenomenon for which there is no
indication at all except for the claims put forward by people not even
willing to perform a simple test to validate their "observations"?

Maybe you could also help me to explain why the "naked headstand/kiwi
fruit magig" (see post #35) has such a positive effect on audio
reproduction?

Cheers

superbonham

--