Jeff Flowerday;690925 Wrote:
> If using the dac in the touch, I have to assume the best results would
> be having the touch play the sweep tones somehow someway.
>
> If you are using an external dac, I think plugging the computer via
> toslink or spdif to the dac and playing the sweep tones with the
> computer would be sufficient.

My desktop is two floors above my hifi and my professional laptop has
no sound out except for headphones. But I have an asynchronous USB
DAC... that's the reason of my questions. Otherwise how can you play
the sweeps through the Touch except by using Inguz... but then how to
import in Audiolense?

--
evdplancke