I think I just figured out why it doesn't sound that good in my living
room:

My head is very close to the unprepared back wall (less than 10cm). The
microphone in its vertical position gets a huge amount of treble
reflection from that wall and Audiolense will correct that, as it is
supposed to.

When I'm listening to a corrected track, sitting on my sofa in a vice
versa position (looking directly into the wall), treble is here again.
That's quite flabbergasting. Human ears do have a focus unlike an
omnidirectional microphone. And in this particular position this makes
a huge difference.

In my audio room the back wall with a light curtain is 1.5m away....

I can't wait to do more measurements with different degrees, please
Bernt, hurry up with my new license ;-)

--
Quad

Audio Room: Touch -> DacMagic -> Quad 77/707 -> Magneplanar 1.7
Living Room: Duet -> X-DACv3 -> Exposure 3010 S2 -> Rowen Absolute MONO
-> Quad 21L
Sleeping Room: Radio