I have two rooms to measure. In one I'm pretty impressed in how it
sounds with RC by Audiolense, in the other room not that much yet. I
encounter similar problems as you, treble is gone. But stage and phase
seem to be correct. Me for myself I had very different results if the
microphone was not exactly centered between the speakers.

Attached you will find the calibration file for my ECM8000. It looks
quite different than Chris'. Mine has been calibrated in the 0 degree
incidence, pointing to the speakers. That might not be ideal, because I
have read that it should point to the ceiling for RC measurements. And
indeed in the room where I'm pleased with RC I get better results when
the microphone is pointing to the ceiling, even with a "wrong"
calibration file. I really don't know if the direction for the
calibration matters that much and I'm still unsure about the correct
direction of the microphone for RC.

I'm very unexperienced in microphones, measurements and RC. I will
experiment further... Hopefully I will soon get a new Audiolense
license for my new hardware. I had to by a notebook as it really is not
practicable to move my server from room to room (surprise, surprise...)

Good luck!

|Filename: 230112-ECM8000.cal.txt                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13086|

Quad

Audio Room: Touch -> DacMagic -> Quad 77/707 -> Magneplanar 1.7
Living Room: Duet -> X-DACv3 -> Exposure 3010 S2 -> Rowen Absolute MONO
-> Quad 21L
Sleeping Room: Radio