aubuti wrote:
> Please, name at least one such study. I would be interested to see what
> the variables were, and if there were no variables (eg, everything
> constant except the listeners' psyches), how they did the statistics.

I have done this often to bands I record(or to myself). I do a take, and
hit a switch on , say an eq only to hear "damn that was good" ...but I
hadn't engaged anything at all, but put it from OFF into bypass mode. .

I do this with bands too. ill say "im going to change this compressor a
bit" and without doing anything, I replay the take, they go "damn brah,
that sounds much better"