For the last few days, I've been listening to my main system (see sig
below) with EDO+TT3.0+buffer=20000+SBGK's priorities of 03-25-12.

My impression is that there is an improvement in sound over the
SBT+TT3.0 alone, very much along the lines of the improvements from
plain SBT to TT2.0 and 3.0. More realistic tonal balance, better S/N
ratio (blacker blacks), more detail more easily perceived, more
three-dimensional and airy sound stage.

The improvements are fairly subtle, but easily perceived upon listening
to familiar recordings of a wide variety of music -- at least to my ears
and on my main system.

Of course, I have no way to attribute these impressions to any one of
the above mods. But I'm grateful for the combined results and happy to
post them in reply to the OP's request.

Guido F.