tonyptony wrote:
> Does anyone know if Inguz uses the alsa plugin layer or the jive_alsa
> process? It would be unfortunate if this interesting new app is not able
> to run with Inguz in line. I'll have to try it out and see.

I've been using Phil Leighs 'custom-convert.conf' for Inguz which uses
'sox' to upsample all 44.1k audio to 96k. I modified his
'custom-convert.conf' to upsample everything to 192k and everything is
working well.

Inguz is upsampling to 24/192k and my DAC is receiving audio as 24/192k.
So in short - yes, Inguz works with Triodes EDO app.

Bob