garym wrote:
> Triode does discuss sound quality issues here and based on my reading
> tries to learn from comments made by users in order to improve EDO. He
> doesn't want to hear only praise. You may be confusing him with
> Soundcheck, who could not handle any constructive feedback, often
> threatening to take his toys away and play elsewhere, which he
> eventually did evidently).
>
> It is actually an entirely different issue with SBGK.  He has repeatedly
> demonstrated in numerous threads that he either doesn't understand the
> simple basics of how LMS, servers, TCP/IP, networks, and SB players work
> or he chooses to ignore this in order to tinker in his own fantasy
> world.  Nothing wrong with living in one's own fantasy world. And I'm
> sure the makers of duct tape and plastic sandwich boxes are happy to see
> folks like SBGK tinker as much as possible. But he wants to ignore any
> requests for even basic rigor in comparisons and instead decides that
> none of us in the "chorus" (as he refers to any naysayers) have
> equipment that is "revealing" enough.

Back from the land of Linn for a catch-up.

Garym, as a LOT of people have realised already, SBGK lives in fantasy
land and could start an argument in an empty room. He tweaks, tweaks,
puts the SBT innards in a sandwich box, returns, tweaks, tweaks, gets
banned, returns, tweaks some more...

Nothing there.

Other than the Peoples Front of Judea who is converted - I cant remember
his id - an idiot who's name I cant recall but it had something to do
with carpet, from memory. Logitech mods should do the right thing and
ban them for good as a job lot.