garym wrote:
> generally about the subjectiveness nonsense this forum has been filling
> up with.  Nothing subjective about the primary purpose of triode's very
> useful EDO.  It does something specific and useful. It makes many USB
> DACs useable and adds the ability to pass 24/192.

yes thats what i meant :) I'm not a native english speakers so , triodes
work is great .

it is illuminating when it can be proved that a code change does
absolutely nothing and yet still there is a difference to be heard , and
yet the simple fact that all humans 100% of us are victims to all kinds
of subjective bias in all of life's situations all the time does not get
trough .
It should -especially- be considered when small or inconsequential
changes makes a big difference .

But then of-course if one admits to such a thing then logicically
follows that there is a flaw ones method to find those great
enhancements and differences which then makes -all other finds- by that
method suspect ,they could be right or wrong , you simply can't know as
you haven't tested the assertion with some method that counter bias ?