Wombat wrote:
> The other way around someone may wonder if that kind of recording
> already maxes out the resolution of your system ;)

Well, Ralph will tell you that your Transporter was already perfect
before any mods.  You might want to look into some real speakers though.
Clearly, you are missing out.  I'm only trying to help.  And I've
never, ever known Focal Utopia line speakers to be described as lacking
in detail.  Quite the opposite as I'm sure you actually know.

I can assure anyone reading this that the Audio Fidelity issuance of
Close To the Edge on SACD is amazing.  The original mastering my Diament
many, many years ago is impressive, so I wasn't surprised that the
hi-rez remaster by Hoffman turned out so well.