Mnyb wrote:
> +1 and everywhere else , but U.S has the powerfull combo of money and
> ignorance .......
>
> Never the less it always amazes me that so few actually understnds their
> own education . People that have had classes in natarul history science
> and biology still swims with dolphins or buy crystal therapy .
>
> I expand Gary's idea to include use of resources . You can only use
> stuff that fits your world-view people who thinks the earth is 6000
> years old etc can't have electricity or computers or anything more
> advanced than a rock . None of these things would exist if their beliefs
> where true so they wont miss anything ? or :)

great idea. If you want to be ignorant, you must live within the
boundaries of your ignorance. You don't believe in science and
engineering? No cell phone or TV for you.

*Location 1:* VortexBox 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S & iPad2 (iPeng7 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Streaming - Spotify