arnyk wrote:
> I think that the cart is well in advance of the cart.
>
> Where is the independent certification of the device we're discussing as
> being fully USB standards-compliant?  How do we know that it is any
> better than your average USB hub?
>
> As I understand things, we have zero empirical evidence related to that
> question, or any other question relating to its operation. Got any?
>
> BTW jkeny, "Trust me" is not empirical evidence of USB standards
> compliance in most circles.
No, what's well before the horse here is your rush to condemn a product
that you know nothing about.
You started this without any knowledge of what the product does or what
it is targeting.
You followed with an attempt to demean the business practises of Uptone
Audio

You are caught in the same time-warp that other afflicted members also
are stuck in - you will find them on the thread "Reformed Audiophile
True Confessions"
Why not post on there & unburden your soul of past stupidity instead of
trying to paint as snake-oil all audio devices you don't understand.