jkeny wrote:
> No, again it's only "utterly incredible" to someone who has no concept
> of noise & it's affects in both the digital & analogue domains of a DAC

All things considered that would be humorous if it weren't just another
personal attack.

Please ask me a question that you have made up about noise whose answer
would shed light on this situation.

> And don't ask me to explain them to you as it is both a waste of my time
> & a well known tactic of yours.

This is interesting - asking for technical explanations is a "tactic"?

I thought it was how technical people converse. This has worked well for
me for about 65 years. Is this the new school of rhetoric - don't ask
questions?

Since when has asking questions been a capital crime?

Didn't you just ask me a question about upsampling that I answered at
length and you expressed your appreciation for the response?

Is this another case of where there are in your mind two sets of rules -
one for you that allows you to ask questions, and another for me that
prohibits it?

> If you want to learn seek out Swenson's writings on this & post some
> technical argument of value,

Please point out where I can find the following:

Where is that reliable evidence that there is actually the problem that
this device purports to address and that it actually addresses it?

I keep asking this question and no relevant reply, just diversions and
deflections.

> instead of the constant mud-slinging & sh*t stirring.

That is an interesting claim, that you have been asked to substantiate.
You never have.  There has been a lot of that kind of activity in this
thread and placebophiles seem to be originating most of it.

> BTW, great start to your membership on here.

I think so. ;-)