arnyk wrote:

> One of the so-called improvements that I am aware of involved "Improved
> bass".
>
> THE IDEA THAT SUBTLE CHANGES IN THE DIGITAL DOMAIN BY A DEVICE THAT DOES
> NOT OPEN THE DATA PACKETS COULD AFFECT SPECTRAL BALANCE IS UTTERLY
> INCREDIBLE TO ANYBODY WHO UNDERSTANDS HOW DIGITAL AUDIO WORKS.
> Like I said , it is great work if you can get it but my knowledge of
> technology and my personal ethics puts a damper on that sort of thing
> for me. YMMV.

No, again it's only "utterly incredible" to someone who has no concept
of noise & it's affects in both the digital & analogue domains of a DAC
And don't ask me to explain them to you as it is both a waste of my time
& a well known tactic of yours.
If you want to learn seek out Swenson's writings on this & post some
technical argument of value, instead of the constant mud-slinging & sh*t
stirring.

BTW, great start to your membership on here.