jkeny wrote:
> Yes you share the same inability to understand the device as ralphpnj -
> who is also a poster on the thread for the afflicted & disaffected
> ""Reformed Audiophile True Confessions" - so you share a lot in common

That may be a good thing if he is not as ignorant of digital audio
technology as some people who are very free with personal attacks and
insults and have a proven to lack of understanding of digital audio and
thus are very short on relevant technical discussion.

Jkeny you seem to ignore the possibility that some people may actually
know something that you may be unclear about, and their resulting
clarity in the  matter leads them to a different conclusion.

Are you familiar with the phrase "know it all"?

Jkeny, if you actually had superior knowledge it seems like it would
have become apparent by now.  Instead, just more insults and personal
attacks. That says it all for many,  myself included.

Where is that reliable evidence that there is actually the problem that
this device purports to address and that it actually addresses it?

I keep asking this question and no rfelevant reply, just diversions and
deflections.