jkeny wrote:
> Now when the next batch of Regens are shipped & reports of their
> improvement on the Touch are reported (as they will be) -  (I think at
> least one person here is getting one) what will your position be?

If the reports are anecdotal and subjective, they will not be of much
value for me. If there was some sort of objective evidence of the
improvement, I would be interested.

You keep ranting about the problems with ABX (and I assume the pretty
sophisticated ITU listening test recommendations). I would be interested
in hearing how you suggest we can get objective evidence of audible
improvements.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953