arnyk wrote:
> It was weird science. The post was an alleged tutorial in FFT technology
> by someone who routinely dismisses FFTs as being measureist dildos and
> dismisses just looking at them as measurebation, and concurrently
> misidentified a clear discrete signal splke as being part of the noise
> floor. It is clear case of distrusting what their religion tells them to
> misunderstand. Sort of the exact opposite of the cargo cult religions
> which give undue glory to what the faithful don't understand.
Yes the term measureist does denote that they are involved in
measurebation - the missuse of a perfectly good piece of equipment.
I dismiss blind tests of the type normally practised on forums as they
are normally a missuse of a sensitive tool
I also said that I suspect simple test signals & FFTs will not be useful
for uncovering the issue as I suspect it is data correlated noise
fluctuation
I criticised the focus on the 8KHz noise spike as being a red-herring if
anyone reading & understanding the JS piece can see

But then you objectivists should know a lot more about all this then I

However, if you are struggling to understand what problems using
asynchronous USB solved then you really are dumber than I thought &
further strengthens my viewpoint that you are measurebators who twiddle
with your instrument but don't really know what it's for or how to use
it. Shameful