Hi guys, I tried DRC and used Audiolense and now Acourate. I never had
success with DRC with my horn system. It is very complicated to get it
right even with DRCdesigner. There is so many variables....
Do you really think that Acourate is expensive at about 450 CDN? I don't
. This is much less than any half decent DAC or any other hifi equipment
(cables!!!) but the effects on sound are bigger by several magnitude  .
orders.
If someone can get good results with free DRC then fine, but those
commercial packages are very powerful and friendly and a must in case of
FIR XO which I do.
Chris