Archi, I guess you didn't look up my posts from 2009/2010 on this forum?
A fair bit of information & DIY advice given to Duet owners in those
posts - <a
data-cke-saved-href="http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?55044-Would-it-make-sense-to-mate-a-Duet-rcvr-w-external-I2S-DAC&amp;p=498668&amp;viewfull=1#post498668";
I've no shares in Uptone - I just find it an interesting product due to
the technical explanation for it's operation, due to the number of
positive reports of it's effectiveness, due to the fact that I have
heard it &amp; it's effect, due to the fact that it challenges the core
belief system of objectivists as witnessed by the irrational objections
to it on this forum<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;