jh901 wrote:
> I blame my parents.
>
> If seeing the forest for the trees by your account necessitates adhering
> to Hydrogen Audio dogma, then I'll stick with the, er, sticks.
>
> As far as I know Jason's career writing about music has turned out ok.
> Presumably, he's very happy.

Not to knock Jason but anyone writing for any print periodical
publication in 2015 does not have much in the way of a career. The
internet has pretty much put all print periodical publications on life
support and as yet no one has figured out how to generate real income
with an online publication since most people feel that anything and
everything on the internet is free or else can be found for "free".

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos