DJanGo wrote:
> did you (or some others) think that you can change someomes will to buy
> a audiophile usb cable if he wants it cause he believes of it and he is
> president in the more money than brain club?

Probably not. But we can perhaps help the ones who have a brain to make
more informed decisions.

> How long you think a (theoretical) open source software would live when
> there is only one maintainer?
> Can we do /change something in this case or in the other (stated above)?

It depends on your definition of "live" and "maintain". My (linux-based)
car stereo runs software that was last updated maybe 8 years ago, and
still works just fine. I know of open source software in production use
where the original author/maintainer hasn't updated it in almost 20
years...

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953