DJanGo wrote:
> is your car audio system connected to the internet?

No - and fortunately the cars are old enough not to be easy hacking
vectors either :)

> is there any connection to something like itunes or radiostream?

No - all the music is coming from a local hard disk, so I am OK running
something really old (I think it has a 2.2 linux kernel).

> how many "not believers" are using their lms System to use it over the
> internet (at least each two weeks there is question about how to) and no
> one is using a vpn setup...

My LMS system is on a separate, firewalled network.

> How many pages in the wiki should be read and changed?

Probably quite a lot.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953