jazzyphile wrote:
> I installed an highly rated Holo Audio Spring (Level II) external DAC to
> Transporter digital output (Coaxial). Spring DAC shows correct 44 k, 88
> k or 96 k on DAC screen but there is no change in sound. If I turn
> Spring DAC off the sound stay the exactly the same as if the Transporter
> was only playing through it's internal DAC and not external one. Same
> situation if I use the Transporter toslink digital outputs.
>
> Am I doing something wrong. How can I get external DAC to play through
> Transporter digital outs?

????? and ? The External DAC plays trough its own analog outputs. So you
obviusly connects the DAC's analog output to your preamp/amp etc ?

DAC=Digital to Analog Converter . Thats what it's doing that what they
are for .

Btw if you are using the transporeters digital outputs you are not using
it's inbuilt DAC either, you are not using any DAC because you use a
digital signal....

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )