Hi guys.

With respect, I did ask for explanations which did NOT imply that I am
deluded.

If you have no explanation, there is little point in posting.

I don't know if either of you are anywhere near the south coast of
England, but if you are you're welcome to come & listen for yourselves
before you imply that I am imagining an improvement just because I've
bought myself a DAC that will in any event do plenty of things that the
12-year old Transporter DAC won't do. For what it's worth I wasn't
expecting much difference to the sound before I hooked it up. Have you
read my other thread?

Dave :)