Golden Earring wrote:
> I wholeheartedly agree with the methodology of double blind testing.
>
> However you have already persuaded yourself that the result would be a
> foregone conclusion. That is hardly a scientific approach, is it?
>
> Dave :)

What's foregone is your ability to read.

Here's what was written: "All I can say is that the differences you
report are unlikely enough that it justifies verifying them with
controlled double blind listening."

Your false  transformation of that into a "foregone conclusion" is
itself often the consequence of a foregone conclusion. What's unclear
about the word "unlikely"?