Golden Earring wrote:
> Just got my 14.5 year old sports car back on the road this year after a
> couple of years off. I'm staving off the rust monster by treating the
> underside to a serious burst of Ku-rusting + Hammeriting, but it's
> turned a bit chilly in Blighty for my arthritic back today. Apparently
> it'll warm up on Friday & next week, so I should finish the work then. A
> trip across to Europe would be fun before Brexit turns us into unwelcome
> foreigners!

What car is it? It is pretty variable weather in Amsterdam right now
(8.2°C according to the weather station on my roof) and even colder here
in Helsinki where I am on a business trip.

I do have to say that I am extremely lucky in having something that is
the ultimate luxury in Amsterdam - a garage.

"To try to judge the real from the false will always be hard. In this
fast-growing art of 'high fidelity' the quackery will bear a solid gilt
edge that will fool many people" - Paul W Klipsch, 1953