Wombat wrote:
> I try to avoid being to serious besides the times when i enjoy entering
> a**hole mode.
> With the reminder i wanted to bring back your original mission, the
> Brokkoly DAC. You spent much time in replies without mentioning it.
> Cheers!

Now that I've finished the Messiaen, I've been re-checked the user
manual. Apparently if you manage to crack an esoteric combination of
button presses (based I intuit on the reported dimensions of Solomon's
Temple that Sir Isaac Newton allegedly got so obsessed with) you can get
the thing to emit a continuous stream of virtual Vitamin K particles.
That's quite healthy for the liver...

Dave :)